Hi-Tex PR offers custom communications plans and services that position, promote, and publicize your business or project. With more than 25 years in the corporate and IT communications business, Hi-Tex moves quickly and gets things done well:
- Publicity Plan: Design and refine a strategic plan for your business to grow and prosper;
- Press releases: Write, edit, publish via wire service of your choice; Social media included.
- Publicity Campaigns: Develop editorial calendars and draft articles for publication, write executive speeches, video scripts and presentations, research and writing blog posts, and prepare subject-matter experts for press interviews and more;
- Video/digital and social content: Write, refine and publish website content that tells your story visually and verbally;
- Change Management Communications: Not all IT implementations and organizational transformations are the same. The complexity and magnitude of multi-year programs involving new technologies, processes, standards, and ways of working require careful planning and execution. Hire Hi-Tex PR LLC to help get your communication strategy off to the races.
For basic pricing information, jump here.
Hi-Tex has been in business since 2004 and an LLC since 2016. President & CEO Consulting Principal Stephanie Nelson has led communications strategies for change management projects, promoted cybersecurity awareness and information technology change, and worked with energy (oil & gas), chemical, material sciences, and Fortune 500/Global 2000 companies.
Stephanie has advised executives and teams at organizations ranging from boutique agencies to niche service providers, from small/medium businesses to complex global enterprises with people in every region of the world.
With an MBA in international management/marketing from the University of Texas at Dallas and a BA degree from Wellesley College, Stephanie grew up in the international oil business in Europe and North Africa. She has worked overseas and domestically for several prominent energy, chemical, material science, and IT service companies. An animal lover, Stephanie spends her spare time caring for several pets at home in the Houston area. You might see her walking her two (standard and mini-doodle) poodles in her north Houston neighborhood.